** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Application & Development Task team is looking for a Application Development Manager.As the Application Development Manager ,you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Application Development Manager will plan, coordinate, and supervise activities related to the design, development, testing, deployment and support and maintenance of new or existing software applications and information systems.as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Develop strong relationships with AD Systems engineers to ensure changes deliver to Time, Quality and Cost
- Ensuring the effective development of robust, effective applications, or application changes, as defined by the project.
- Managing on a day to day basis the application development resources (designers, programmers and testers) within the team .
- Ensuring all third party resources are fully integrated into the application delivery team, with clear reporting and communication lines to the Application Development Manager.
- Managing change control and configuration management for the application development elements of the project and deciding on the outcome of impact assessments, recommending the appropriate way forward to key team leaders.
- Ensuring all Application Delivery governance and performance measures and standards are adhered to.
- Managing the successful delivery of applications into the production environment, including the design of, and transition to, the application support strategy.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL (MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related. Communication:Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork:Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team