** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Application & Development Task team is looking for a Applications Architect. As the Applications Architect, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. This position consists of Architectural, Design and developing of web services for large scale, multi-threaded applications, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. This position is a hands on technical role; the will contribute to all phases,, including but not limited to analysis, architecture, design, implementation, and testing Required Skills:
- Solid experience in Core Java development and design and development of web services within large scale, fault tolerant, multi-threaded distributed systems.
- Strong background in Big Data technologies and the Hadoop ecosystem (i.e. Hive, Pig, Flume, Storm, etc.)
- Experience working with data stores such as Oracle DB and SQL
- Experience with BI, data analytic s and MPP databases like Vertica.
- Solid understanding and experience with extract, transform, load (ETL) methodologies in a multi-tiered stacking.
- Hands on experience working in Linux,Unix,Windows environments.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL (MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (6-8) years minimum related . Communication:Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team