** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Consulting and Systems Integration team is looking for a Director (Systems Integration).As the Director (Systems Integration), you will report to the Director of Information Technology. As a Manager of Integration Services you will join a team primarily focused on maintaining and improving Integration Methodology. We’re looking for someone who wants to make their mark on a growing team, is a self-starter, a great communicator and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast paced environment. Required Skills:
- Assumes a leadership role in the development and management of Resource Allocation, project scope, issues and escalations, while continually setting expectations.
- Responsible for the overall success of the Integration Team and satisfaction of IT Teams.
- Manage key project management related initiatives and process improvements.
- Provide deployment support and guidance for Integration Specialist in the field.
- Maintain and develop new project management tools and templates.
- Collaborate with supporting groups such as Team Support, Implementation, Management, and Business Analyst.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL (MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (6-8) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team