** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Consulting and Systems Integration team is looking for a IT Auditor. As the IT Auditor, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. This position supports the successful implementation of continuous auditing enabled audit and controls solutions., as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution. The IT Auditor will work collaboratively with Auditors and Process Owners to evaluate audit plans, risk assessments, and control matrices to recommend, design and implement audit analytics, continuous auditing and continuous monitoring solutions. Required Skills:
- Plan and perform IT audits, including a risk assessment.
- Assess the adequacy and appropriateness of IT controls.
- Determine compliance with ISD and Information Security Policies, and IT standards.
- Identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment.
- Communicate audit findings to the IT Audit Manager and keep the IT Audit Manager informed about the status of the audit.
- Present findings at the exit meeting and prepare a draft audit report.
- Perform pre-implementation reviews on new products or services.
- Conduct research to understand emerging technologies and its impact on the audit plan.
- Help in training the lower level staff members.
- Assist in special projects and special investigations under the direction of the Audit Manager.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team