** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Internet and E-Commerce team is looking for a Messaging Administrator. As the Messaging Administrator, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Messaging Administrator will work in a team environment where team work and cross team collaboration with effective communications and accountability is of the highest importance, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Resolve complex routing problems in a heterogeneous messaging environment.
- Maintain and support the administration of corporate email and Exchange/Domino application’s environment, which comprises Exchange & Domino high availability services.
- Lead messaging projects, software upgrades, architecture changes and implementation of new components within the environment.
- Perform routine Exchange & Domino server maintenance tasks such as realigning Exchange database copies within DAGs and/or maintaining Domino AdminP data processes, etc.
- Troubleshoot Messaging Server issues, working in collaboration with other relevant IT areas and vendor support towards a quick and effective resolution.
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly operational checklists and operational reports.
- Will have responsibility to help address/resolve Tier2 and Tier3 tickets related to collaboration systems
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team