NEST is the NewEarth Science & Technology discipline at NewEarth University’s School of Science & Design Innovation: https://newearth.university/schools/science-design-innovation/
The Science & Technology volunteer faculty are dynamic women and men – presenting, vetting and teaching cutting-edge technologies and methodologies to help create a new earth through open-sourced, life-altering technology.
Things that will attract one to join the NEST: Desire to actively participate in creating a better world through new ways of exploring and understanding sciences and technology. NewEarth University faculty are proactive worldwide volunteers, natural planners with organizational prowess and must possess good social, communication, writing and editing skill-sets. NEST faculty articulate an inherent excitement of various natural, sacred, and fringe sciences creating unique curriculum as complimentary and fee-based courses.
Experience in basic research is always a plus and there is opportunity for those who wish a true Science and Leadership mentorship. Please be advised that NewEarth University faculty and staff use email, Skype and video-chat tools (Zoom) as essential communication platforms.
- If you are willing to realistically commit a few hours per week or more… participation in this exciting arena may be yours within our growing NewEarth University. Consider applying by sending a detailed letter of introduction with your attached recent CV or resumé, website URL, and a writing sample (if applicable) to: co[email protected]
NewEarth University NEST Positions:
- Senior Science Advisor(s) (possibly Professor) – this person is a main point of contact for Science & Technology faculty in direct communique with the NewEarth University (NEU) Executive Director. The successful candidate would have 25+ years of college and experience as a scientist, or engineer, chemist, scientific researcher, writer, teacher and presenter. This person will be reading, interpreting, and presenting NEST information at the most senior-level, involved with NEU Fellows and other worldwide high-level science experts in meetings, exchanges and symposia, working from her or his knowledge, wisdom, expertise and respect in the field.
- Science Advisor (possibly Professor) – this person collaborates with the Senior Science Advisor(s) and all other NEU faculty in full support displaying strong capability of co-writing, presenting, advising, speaking and conducting themselves in scientific or engineering meetings and media representation at the highest professional level. This person would have a suggested ten years of related experience and college education to be an effective Science Advisor, focused on developing curriculum for online and on-site NEST courses.
- NEST Administrator – a key role to coordinate all faculty inquiries, support time management submissions, support or co-research to further the disciple of S & T advances. The successful candidate will keep timely management of plans and meeting coordination flowing, including media-related projects; and must be able to create presentations, data files and information as instructed/ provided, using basic tools from their computers.
- NEST Contributor(s) – this member of the faculty supports NEU and the Science Advisors in all functions. A Contributor is in a support role of this faculty displaying capability of co-writing, researching, presenting, advising, and conducting themselves in scientific or engineering meetings and media representation at the highest professional level. This person has a suggested five (5) years of related skills, college education, expertise or a combination of all three working on development of course curriculum.
- Researcher(s) – this faculty member supports the School of Science & Design Innovation NEST discipline in researching and summarizing NEST subjects as suggested by the Advisors, with exciting opportunity to grow and learn to lead as an advisor. Minimal writing and presentation experience other than college-level experience and structure is suggested for three (3) years of combined talent, passion and demonstrated ability.
- Intern(s) – this NewEarth University staff member supports the School of Science & Design Innovation NEST discipline in researching and summarizing NEST subjects as instructed, with exciting opportunity to grow and learn. Minimal writing and presentation experience other than college-level experience is suggested for three (3) years of combined talent, passion and demonstrated ability.