NEST is the NewEarth Science & Technology discipline at NewEarth University’s School of Science & Design Innovation: https://newearth.university/schools/science-design-innovation/
The Science & Technology faculty group are dynamic in nature – vetting and presenting cutting-edge technologies and methodologies to help create a new earth through open-sourced, life-altering technology.
Things that will attract one to join the NEST: Desire to actively participate in creating a better world through new ways of exploring and understanding sciences and technology. NewEarth University members are proactive worldwide volunteers, natural planners with organizational prowess and must possess good social, communication, writing and editing skill-sets. NEST faculty articulate an inherent excitement of various natural, sacred, and fringe sciences creating unique curriculum as complimentary and fee-based courses.
Experience in basic research is always a plus and there is opportunity for those who wish a true Science and Leadership mentorship. Please be advised that NewEarth University faculty and staff use email, Skype and video-chat tools (Zoom) as essential communication platforms.
- If you are willing to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week, participation in this exciting arena may be yours within our growing New Earth family. Consider joining us by sending a letter of introduction with your attached CV or resume, website URL, and a writing sample (if applicable) to: email@example.com
NewEarth University NEST Positions
- Senior Science Advisor (possibly Professor) – this person is a main point of contact for Science & Technology faculty. The successful candidate would have 25+ years of college and experience as a scientist, or engineer, chemist, scientific researcher, writer, teacher and presenter. This person will be reading, interpreting, and presenting NEST information at the most senior-level, involved with NEU Fellows and other worldwide high-level science experts in meetings, exchanges and symposia, working from her or his knowledge, wisdom, expertise and respect in the field.
- Science Advisor (possibly Professor) – this person collaborates with the Senior Science Advisor in full support displaying strong capability of co-writing, presenting, advising, speaking and conducting themselves in scientific or engineering meetings and media representation at the highest professional level. This person would have at least ten years of related experience and college education to be an effective Science Advisor, focused on developing curriculum for online and on-site NEST courses.
- NEST Administrator – a key role to coordinate all faculty inquiries, support time management submissions, support or co-research to further the disciple of S & T advances. The successful candidate will keep timely management of plans and meeting coordination flowing, including media-related projects; and must be able to create presentations, data files and information as instructed/ provided, using basic tools from their computers.
- NEST Contributor(s) – this member of the faculty supports the Science Advisors in all functions. A Contributor is in a support role of this faculty displaying capability of co-writing, researching, presenting, advising, and conducting themselves in scientific or engineering meetings and media representation at the highest professional level. This person has five (5) years of related skills, college education, expertise or a combination of all three working on development of course curriculum.
- Researcher(s) – this faculty member supports the School of Science & Design Innovation NEST discipline in researching and summarizing NEST subjects as suggested by the Advisors, with exciting opportunity to grow and learn to lead as an advisor. Minimal writing and presentation experience other than college-level experience and structure is suggested for three (3) years of combined talent, passion and demonstrated ability.
- Intern(s) – this NewEarth University staff member supports the School of Science & Design Innovation NEST discipline in researching and summarizing NEST subjects as instructed, with exciting opportunity to grow and learn. Minimal writing and presentation experience other than college-level experience is suggested for three (3) years of combined talent, passion and demonstrated ability.