** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Consulting and Systems Integration team is looking for a Senior IT Auditor. As the Senior IT Auditor, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Senior Auditor will work collaboratively with Auditors and Process Owners to evaluate audit plans, risk assessments, and control matrices to recommend, design and implement audit analytics, continuous auditing and continuous monitoring solutions. As well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Plans, develops and performs data acquisition, data discovery, queries and data-mining analytics to isolate anomalies, trends, fraudulent activities and/or to conclude on audit objectives with Sr. Analyst/Manager guidance.
- Effectively analyze, classify, and document functional and technical requirements and facilitate meetings with teams necessary, to evaluate workflow processes and solution requirement.
- Researches, validates and documents results of analysis and provides recommendations pertaining to the impact of issues to the organization and any associated actions required to mitigate those issues.
- Effectively presents and communicates less complex issues and technical information in a clear and concise manner to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ensures timely completion of work, evaluating performance against budget, and documenting variances with Lead Analyst/Manager guidance.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team