** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Consulting and Systems Integration team is looking for a Staff Consultant. As the Staff Consultant, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. This position involves; coordinating the day to day activities of the project, track progress and communicate issues/risks to ensure successful system delivery.Develop and execute plans under delivery time, budget and implementation constraints, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Design of solution along with applicable gap analysis and customization requirements
- System Configuration including interfaces with applicable systemsTesting – including unit testing, creation of system test plan, and parallel testing with the Teams
- Assisting the Teams, with change management.
- Collect and analyze relevant data and take actions accordingly.
- Managing production plan and creating support plan and overseeing transition to supportManagement of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, ADP, etc.)
- Relevant Certifications in HR, IT, or WFM are a plus
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team email@example.com