** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Technical Support Team is looking for a Business Continuity Analyst. As the Business Continuity Analyst, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. This Business Continuity Analyst is responsible for all activities with the planning, execution and reporting on server Disaster Recover, Business Continuity, back-up and vulnerability remediation activities within the organization, as well as being passionate about their contribution.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Ability to directly manage and lead activities across the organization, outlining goals, deliverables and deadlines. Conduct the necessary oversight and follow-up activities to drive completion.
- Establish all aspects of the DR/BCP and Security scanning functions; ensure Governance is in place and operational reporting is produced.
- Establish partnerships with organizational counterparts in similar roles, sharing experiences, building cross-organizational knowledge and defining a strategy.
- Ability to assess a situation (maturity of the process the organization, the problem at hand, etc.) and determine the appropriate process tools techniques to enable business results
- Good project management skills with proven track record of driving projects to completion with successful business results.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing team environment, i.e. a self-starter and good team member.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (6) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience to [email protected] Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team