** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the IT Security team is looking for a Data Security Analyst. As the Data Security Analyst, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Data Security Analyst makes sure the organizations infrastructure is secured to the highest standards, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Access Administration: Establish and manage user access to data in the organizational data security policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and Security Enforcement: Monitor data transfers between information systems, certify appropriate data access, and enforce data security requirements applicable to the organization data-related activities.
- Risk Mitigation and Management: Identify and analyze information security infractions based on information security policies and procedures.
- Conduct and document detailed inquiries, determine security impact and potential risk to the organization data and information, monitor the implementation of corrective actions, and recommend preventative measures to preclude recurrences.
- Investigation: Precipitate and/or execute incident response procedures in the event of a potential data security breach. In addition, support the incident investigation activities of the organization Incident Response Team.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team