** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Internet and E-Commerce team is looking for a E-Commerce Analyst. As the E-Commerce Analyst, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Ecommerce Operations Analyst (DevOps) is responsible for using performance and/or capacity monitoring tools to provide proactive operational monitoring, support and reporting to ensure the highest levels of availability and adequate capacity for the e-commerce environment as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Proactively work to improve the health and performance of Gander Direct e-commerce environment.
- Manage and monitor performance and capacity tools and provide reporting to higher levels of the IT Teams.
- Work closely with the infrastructure, application and development teams to ensure development and implementation of high performing e commerce systems that are scalable, monitored and managed.
- Partner with developers and infrastructure to drive ongoing improvement on the e-commerce platform’s performance and stability.
- Engage with e-commerce third parties to improve the performance of interactions with the ecommerce platform and network.
- Maintain currency with new technologies and capabilities to support operational efforts.
- Utilize tools and work closely with team members to investigate multiple fronts in the search for root cause of an urgent issue
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team