** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Network & Telecommunications team is looking for a Network Architect. As the Network Architect, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Network Architect leads the organization’s design of its technology architecture by gathering the organization requirements and objectives necessary to produce a blueprint for an integrated, large-scale, complex, network, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Architect fault tolerant network infrastructure strategies that meet the needs of the organization that are cost effective and adhere to standards of reliability, availability and serviceability. Communicate technical design requirements, constraints, functionality, and implementation details verbally and in formal documentation.
- Analyze the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Works in close coordination with Director of IT Management and other teams to develop an integrated strategy to better focus on the delivery of key services to the business.
- Manage/Lead major initiatives as needed to ensure technical solutions meet ETA requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in design reviews.
- Produce cost analysis to determine feasibility of technical approaches.
- Define governance of technical architecture.
- Ensure alignment of business goals with technical architecture blueprint.
- Participates as Infrastructure subject matter expert for new technology impacting projects and initiatives. Includes technical assessment, feasibility, capacity forecasting, availability and secure design, etc.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (8) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team