** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Technical Support Team is looking for a PC Technician. As the PC Technician, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. As the PC Technician you will support and maintain computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware needs.
- Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and supervise contract-based installations.
- Aid in development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, maintain current knowledge of plan executables, and respond to crises in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Conduct research on computer products in support of PC procurement and development efforts. Evaluate and recommend hardware products for purchase.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform PC, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Work with end users to identify and deliver required PC service levels.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team