Personnel Coordinator A core role within NE is open to a dedicated individual with good communication skills. The Personnel Coordinator communicates with all team directors, team assistants and team members directly in order to:
- Create & edit team member profile in database, send out welcome letter on behalf of NE, supply welcome documents and cloud access.
- Assist new team members with using their intranet profiles, record time in promissory account, etc.
Connects directly with all NE teams regularly to keep track of joiners, movers and leavers and to update the personnel directory. The Personnel Coordinator refers to the HR Director and is part of the NE core administration team. Participates in team meetings. Skills & capabilities:
- Good technical skills, comfortable with databases.
- Responds to requests from team leaders/assistants within 24 hours approximately.
- Team player
- English speaker – very good written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized
- Experience with WordPress an advantage. Introduction and training will be offered as needed for all functions of this role.
- This role is approximately 15-20 hours per week.
- Introduction and training will be offered as needed for all functions of this role
Location anywhere – all work performed online. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and an outline of your experience to [email protected] . Blessings! New Earth Team