** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Quality Assurance team is looking for a QA Analyst Tester. As the QA Analyst Tester Manager, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. This position is for a QA Analyst who will be responsible for testing Web-based, Client/Server and batch applications, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Coordinates with QA Manager to ensure tasks are aligned with and follows the appropriate project delivery process for the testing phase
- Contributes to creation of test plans, test cases, and scripts for most complex applications and ensures they support testing objectives
- Ensures tests are executed and analyzed properly
- Responsible for developing and maintaining test plan, creating reusable test cases, data analysis and creation of test data, conducting peer reviews, perform manual and automation execution of test scripts using ALM, analyze and thoroughly document defects detected during test execution.
- Adhere to the defect tracking process and monitor defects so that they progress in a timely manner. Collecting and reporting test results through various metrics reporting tools and communicating to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team