** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Application & Development Task team is looking for a Technical Writer. As a Technical Writer, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. A Technical Writer will work with the development team in a project management, writer, and reviewer capacity for the collection of new and updated technical content during the release cycle, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. Required Skills:
- Experienced in building developer documentation and have working knowledge of one or more of these languages: Java, C+, C++, C#, Ruby, PHP.
- Experience presenting complex technical material to a variety of audiences
- Skilled with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat in a Windows environment
- HTML and/or CSS Knowledge
- Experience creating Admin, Installation, and Ops guides for deployment
- Ability to step-through undocumented sample code, figure out what’s going on, and write about it in simple, straightforward language, from a high-level.
- Have experience working directly with Product and Engineering teams
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL (MySQL)
Education and Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (2) years minimum related . Communication:Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork:Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team