New Earth is actively looking to fill this important position, as soon as possible. We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in the following:
- HyperVisor (kvm)
- OpenStack (or CloudFoundry)
- Knowledge of High Performance Computing (HPC) cluster deployment and scheduling tools
- Knowledge of Big Compute technologies
- Experienced with capacity planning to ensure continuation of services
- Experience in Cloud, Paas, SaaS and IaaS environments
- Strong communication & leadership skills
- Strong, concise documentation skills
- Must be a self-starter, goal-oriented and highly motivated
- Must be good with scripting and coding and should have reasonable familiarity with relational databases (RDBMS)
Good skills to have:
- Programming Experience with R Language
- Experience in Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac environments in large HPC deployments
- Working knowledge of multivariate regression, time series models, cluster analysis, logistic regression, factor analysis and neural network models.
- Work closely with the IT and Web Development team members to access needs, verify implementation, develop, test and to optimize the code.
- Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction.
- Integrate servers, including database, backup and compute servers and their associated software into HPC systems.
If this position is something you feel you would be of contribution toward and a role you would be comfortable in managing, please submit your C.V. (or resume) along with any comments or additional information you would like to share.