** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Application & Development Task team is looking for a Lead Application Developer. As the Lead Application Developer is responsible for leading a team of application developers based anywhere. The Lead Application Developer will Provided code/design analysis and strategy, supports project planning, and develops code and designs for complex projects. As well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Evaluates detailed technical design components and acts as a referral expert in appropriate languages, data structures, vended packages, techniques and design methods.
- Maintain component design standards.
- Ensure that design reviews are scheduled and executed. Provide feedback and recommends solutions.
- Ensure that design standards and documentation are followed.
- Assist with detailed project estimating and milestone planning.
- Review and validate accuracy of others’ estimates and works with project managers in continuous process improvement for estimating.
- Act as technical expert for other application developers.
- Ensure code review is conducted and certify that code meets quality standards. Reviews and critiques code presented by team members and ensures code review is conducted and certifies that code meets quality standards.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL (MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication:Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork:Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team