** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Application Development Team is looking for a System Analyst. As the System Analyst, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. This position involves applying deep broad knowledge of technology and industry trends to operate, and administer high risk critical infrastructure or software platforms and user groups of high complexity.as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. Also you may act as an Incident Life cycle coordinator or service delivery lead to provide resolution for complex issues. Required Skills:
- Demonstrated technical leadership and exerts influence outside of immediate team.
- Integrates technical expertise and understanding to create superior solutions.
- Mentors and consults with team members and other Team areas, on complex issues.
- Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Extensive knowledge of end-to-end application monitoring, dashboards and alerting.
- True expertise in adoption of new and emerging technologies operating within a DevOps environment
- Experience in HTML5
- Experience in CSS3
- Experience in PHP5
Education and Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication:Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team