** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Technical Support Team is looking for a Systems Administrator. As the Systems Administrator, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The System Administrator will exercise judgment and decision making within generally defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions.as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Backup and recovery planning and testing.
- Disaster recovery maintenance, planning and testing.
- Infrastructure Documentation and periodic review.
- Create, maintain and disseminate SOPs.
- Provide Infrastructure support at all levels as needed.
- Coordinate work with other System Administrators and IT Teams.
- Review system deployment specifications for network compliance.
- Review, recommend and implement new services as required.
- Support applications/systems as designated.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team