** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Technical Support Team is looking for a Technical Training Instructor. As the Technical Training Instructor, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. As Technical Training Instructor/Developer you will deliver cloud technology education and training. You will be focused on training and coaching fellow team members and department team on cloud services, big data store and analytics, and platform troubleshooting and incident management. as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Experienced in training through the effective transfer of knowledge, skills, and tools which will enable trainees to make a positive difference in the reliability and management of data.
- Deliver quality training courses through class room training, e-learning, and other methods, while ensuring that training logistics provide an environment where students can maximize their learning potential.
- Develop and maintain a detailed services account plan, as well as assist the teams in establishing the priorities for the delivery of courses.
- Effectively manage multiple team plans and tactical needs simultaneously across a variety of time zones, cultures, and languages
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (6) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team