** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Internet and E-Commerce team is looking for a Web Administrator. As the Web Administrator, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. We are looking for a highly motivated Web Administrator to help us design and maintain our Web systems infrastructure. You will work along side our IT Infrastructure Team and utilize various technologies, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Act as a bridge between application development teams, domain architects to ensure that the application / Infrastructure meet goals.
- Conduct assessments of the level of alignment of project solution architectures with the application performance reference architectures. Ensure that the end-to-end design meets performance requirements.
- Ensure application components fit well with the infrastructure and conform to security requirements and vulnerability reviews.
- Review performance engineering discipline from people, process and technology perspective.
- Build and refine best practices for capturing non-functional requirements that are both insightful and actionable with respect to online and virtual system performance.
- Provides excellent organizations service both enabling and troubleshooting web solutions hosted on; web farms and associated server type configurations.
- Create capacity planning and estimation templates that leverage the non-functional requirements to define the deployment architectures and derive cost of expected performance.
- Define and implement best practices for code instrumentation, exception handling, graceful degradation and fault tolerance by collaborating with application teams and vendor centers of excellence.
- Create playbook for troubleshooting performance issues, performance optimization and remediation and influence the teams to leverage the playbook appropriately.
- Leverage appropriate toolsets, techniques and subject matter experts to help the delivery teams overcome application performance issues
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (6) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team