** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Database Team is looking for a Database Manager. As the Database Manager, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Database Manage will work with architecture, application development and operations teams to help achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future organizational objectives, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Train and develop technical support and applications staff to better utilize the databases in a Data Warehousing environment.
- Provide and design tools to assist in the management of the databases in a Data Warehousing environment.
- Provide a working model of organizational Data Warehousing environment for capacity assessment and planning.
- Design and Construct high performance ETL tools and routines.
- Design and Construct high performance, scalable data and system management applications and tools.
- Java development and experience with architecting and delivering end-to-end organizational JAVA solutions.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team