** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the IT Operations team is looking for a Framework Systems Programmer. As the Framework Systems Programmer, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The FS Programmer will possess an effective mix of communication, organizational knowledge, and technical skills which will enable them to successfully analyze , and contribute to development projects and support activities, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Enhancing & maintaining IS applications written in .NET AND JAVA
- Design/build/develop integrated applications, including Web Based applications.
- Technical knowledge of all phases of application analysis and programming.
- Analyze and document application requirements
- Prepare conceptual design documents and detailed technical specifications
- Develop training guides to transition support and training to an internal service desk function.
- Driving project/service delivery.
- Performing as technical lead on software development projects with responsibility for overall delivery of software components.
- Collaborating with other platforms tech leads to ensure integrated end-to-end design
- Supporting QA during testing, and oversight during implementation into production.
- Tracking developers’ bandwidth to assist in resource allocation.
- Supporting PM in technical tasks & delivery schedule development
- Reviewing system test scenarios & test cases.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (6) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team