** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Network & Telecommunications team is looking for a Network Engineer. As the Network Engineer, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The position implements distributed applications, ensures network authentication, and assists with network security design and implementation, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Maintains data, voice or video network hardware and systems; investigates and resolves network and hardware matters of significance; researches, analyzes, isolates and resolves errors; assesses and updates older networks as needed and in accordance with specified plans.
- Provides technical support on data, voice or video networks for internal and/or external organizations teams; answers technical questions; recommends and implements approved course of action. Provides technical leadership for data or voice network problem escalation and resolution.
- Installs and maintains network facilities, including hardware, software, and system data for small to medium sized networks. Installs network applications on network servers or voice equipment; maintains, tests, researches and resolves problems.
- Designs, implements and maintains various networks such as LAN, WAN, and voice systems in accordance with specified requirements. Prepares data or voice network diagrams and drawings to document and assist in communicating current operational status of networks.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Prepares routine proposal documentation and information to meet organizations requirements. Prepares routine cost analyses and vendor comparisons to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations, and measures feasibility of various approaches.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (6) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team