** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Network & Telecommunications team is looking for a LAN-WAN Administrator. As the LAN-WAN Administrator, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The duties for the LAN-WAN Administrator include; installation, configuration, and troubleshooting the complex network and applications server hardware, server operating system software, and peripheral network equipment, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Develop, implement and maintain local procedures for networks, systems operations, and product assembly and installation.
- Conduct testing of the network to ensure the most current release of software products is in use and ensures operability, efficiency, and compliance with existing standards is adhered.
- Monitor the operation of the network and ensure that hardware and network operating software are operating properly.
- Keep abreast of emerging technology to provide estimates for future network needs.
- Appropriate documentation, recommendations, justifications, and specifications for garrison LAN equipment will be prepared and presented to management for final decisions.
- Develop test procedures to ascertain user friendliness, applicability to the work environment, and compatibility to existing networks.
- Participate in management discussions, meetings, committees or special projects to support quality network products and services.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team