** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Database Team is looking for a Database Manager. As the Database Manager, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Database Manager should have experience managing and leading a team of Database Administrators through all phases of database implementation, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Experienced management of Database Administrators. This includes DBA task and time management, project planning, understanding application lifecycles, production support requirements, and data security policies.
- Experienced Database Administrator for Oracle RAC/MySQL/Sybase/MS SQL Server in a Solaris/Linux/Windows environment. Experience should include installation of these databases, supporting the databases in a production environment, administering multiple server environments to support the various functions of the development life cycle.
- Administration and configuration of Linux, with respect to Oracle RAC/Sybase/MySQL installations, is required,
- MySQL Database Administration knowledge is required. MySQL Replication experience is also a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 – 2008 Administration (and SQL Server Reporting Services) is a plus.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team