** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Network & Telecommunications team is looking for a Network Manager. As the Network Manager, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Network Manager will ensure adherence to best practices and proven methodologies to promote continuous information operations and the integration of new value-added technical services and technology, as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization.This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Guide or provide work direction to technical teams and or team leaders
- Provide technical expertise and guidance, networking and operating system expertise, project management, and serve as an escalation resource for all technical needs.
- Coordinate and execute upon approved adjustments and changes that increase performance and availability.
- Provide network design, definition and coordination of standards, project management, and technology research.
- Manage all related vendor support contracts for hardware, software, and connectivity.
- Provide ongoing review of capacity requirements in order to align with budget planning.
- Provide up-to-date system and network documentation and inventories.
- Ensure integrity and availability of data through continuous assessment of data backup operations.
- Provide advance notification of all planned system and network outages and set realistic expectations on availability.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for administration tasks.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verify integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Oversees technical design documentation process for correctness and timeliness.
- Provides input to the other disciplines on the practicality of initial design goals and impact to the overall project timeline.
- Reports on project, teams and departmental work status regularly Helps to identify high risk areas for projects.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (4) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team