** A CALL TO ACTION VOLUNTEERS : ** Dear New Earthers and Resonant Hearts, Due to the exciting expansion in manifestation and growth we are happily experiencing, the Software Development Team is looking for a Software Developer. As the Software Developer, you will report to the Director of Information Technology. The Software Engineer activities include; designing and developing new applications and services, enhancing existing applications, and maintenance such as bug fixes and troubleshooting. Producing clear and comprehensive documentation of designs, functions, system flows, diagnostics, interfaces, etc. is another regular activity. as well as being passionate about their contribution to the organization. This position call for direct feedback and consultation with development engineers on problem resolution Required Skills:
- Responsible for the architecture, design and development of complex systems.
- Implement robust, high volume applications using Java, Oracle and Linux.
- Work with IT teams s to gather requirements in order to develop appropriate applications.
- Prepares business and technical documentation.
- Responsible for creating re-useable processes that help implement each solution.
- Participates in review of project success in order to improve methodology and delivery.
- Experience with software development processes and methodology.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time efficiently.
- Experience leading technical teams from design through the delivery life cycle.
- Excellent analytic skills and deadline focused, detail oriented, well organized and self motivated.
- Experience in: HTML5
- Experience in: CSS3
- Experience in: PHP5
- Experience in: SQL(MySQL)
- Desired: Scala
Education and Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience (6) years minimum related . Communication: Communicates effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.Continually seeks opportunities to increase organizations satisfaction and deepen relationships.Builds a knowledge base of systems and objectives.Facilitates team meetings effectively, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Teamwork: Facilitates effective team interaction.Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential. If this is you, please send an expression of interest and a CV describing your experience. Thank you and Blessings! New Earth Projects Team